Share this Event
Round up all the family, dust off your favourite Christmas jumper and join us at Ashton Lane to celebrate the beginning of the most magical time of the year on the 26th of November from 12pm-6pm!
The charming West End lane is being transformed into a magical Winter Wonderland, as Santa and his helpers fly in for a visit and Elsa & Olaf head down to say Merry Christmas to their little friends! Adults can enjoy Christmas choirs, festive food, pop-up bars serving delicious winter warmers as well as grab some presents from the Festive market.
Under a canopy of twinkling fairy lights, with Christmas trees lining the lane, Ashton Lane is one of Glasgow’s most magical spots with a host of great bars and restaurants including Grosvenor Cafe, Brel Ubiquitous Chip, Jinty McGuintys Irish Bar, The Gardener, Vodka Wodka and Innis & Gunn Ashton Lane!
Make sure you are here at 5pm when we switch on our Christmas Lights!
The event is supported by the Visit West End – Byres Road & Lanes
As always the event is completely free, just get the family together and wrap up warm. So come one, come all and join us for a magical day of festive fun!
The Gardener, 24 Ashton Lane, G12 8SJ
Ashton Lane Glasgow is the home of The Gardener. A simple space bringing the outside in through the botanical décor accompanied by handmade cocktails, delicious coffees and light bites perfect for sharing. The space is the perfect place to relax and unwind with friends, whilst enjoying some of the freshest ingredients in the most beautiful setting.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.